Your career is your business so manage it like a CEO.
The most important phase in anyone’s life is formulating a career path. Post the completion of Bachelor of Arts (BA), many find themselves in a dilemma due to a misconception that has stereotyped the art studies as not so popular like its other contemporaries, science & commerce. However, the recent development of the education system & opening of new avenues of growth has paved the way for the growth of art students as thorough professional in various fields. In the current scenario, the BA pass-outs have a gamut of choices when it comes to innovative & lucrative career option. Heres a brief overview of opportunities that lies ahead for students of Bachelors of Arts.
The road ahead for BA pass outs
- Masters in Arts– Attaining masters degree in art stream adds finesse to the knowledge & skill of the student. It is also the most preferred option by many. The course prepares you to take exams like NET which makes you eligible to become a professor or teacher in college. Being a lecturer in college not only offers lucrative package ranging from 1.8 lakh per annum to 9.6 lakh & above depending upon the qualification, expertise & experience but at the same time, it is also considered as the most respectable job.
- B.Ed.– Bachelors in Education is another stream that students can opt. In our country having a B.Ed. degree is a must to be eligible for a permanent teaching job in any school. If you are willing to enter the government school as a teacher then you need to take TET or Teacher Eligibility Test but that can only be done after doing B.Ed. Hence, this is a good option for those who are willing to enter government job which offers a handsome salary package ranging from 1.20 lakh to 3.6 lakh & above as per the sixth pay commission.
- Bachelors of Law– This is another stream that students can opt for post their graduation in arts. The LLB degree holders can become legal advisors & attorney in private agencies or law firms. They are also eligible to take Judicial Service exam and if you clear the exam then you also have an opportunity to become a judge. These job positions besides being the most prestigious ones, gives you a chance to earn handsome salaries too.
- Diploma Course– This short-term program helps the graduate students to learn the professional skill. You can join diploma courses in filmmaking, computer technology, painting, management etc.
- MBA– The BA pass out students can enrol themselves for further post grad . MBA is a good option , you can take up MBA entrance exam and make your way to the the colleges offering MBA . This helps in paving their way to the corporate world. The salary earnings shows a remarkable difference ranging from 1.20 lakh per annum to 30 lakh & above depending upon the work experience & the B school from which you have graduated.
The options are not limited to these, as a BA graduate you can select a career option which is different from the league like hotel management, air hostess, RJ etc. The choice is absolutely yours. Any field that interests you & lures you is the right one for you.
Remember, Love what you do and do what you love, success will definitely come.